Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Routine visit

I sat in the waiting room today for only about 15 minutes before my midwife called me back to her office for a routine visit. I think I fell asleep during that 15 minutes.....just like I feel I could do now as I type. Everything checked out fine: weight, heartbeat, belly measurement, urine, etc. Just a boring pregnancy - the kind every woman prays for. My midwife figured that Abigail is laying across my belly with her head at my left thigh. I won't get a second ultrasound unless a problem is detected. I am feeling very uncomfortable....can't catch my breath, my lower back is in constant pain, and I feel dizzy most of the time. At least I'm not throwing up. Only eight more weeks.

2 comments:

Amber said...

you go girl! you can do it! Just think, after 8 weeks, you'll be holding a beautiful baby girl...how fun is that?

Crissy said...

I feel your pain. I did the same way with Brody.He was transverse until 2 weeks before he was born. I would cry every night at bedtime. I'm praying for you friend.