Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blogging

After reading Amber's and Crissy's blog, I sometimes feel that I need to write more spiritual postings. I tend to lean toward posting pictures of the family and simply typing about "the things we did today." However, I am thankful God has blessed me with such a wonderful family and that I am able to stay at home with the boys. That's my life and it is good. Glorifying God is the purpose of life and I pray that I am living and speaking truth to my children and husband as well as enjoying Him through the blessings he's bestowed. So, here are a few pictures of my boys enjoying life while doing "their thing".





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog just the way it is... don't change it, everyone expresses themselves in a different way and blogs would be boring if they were all the same! I want to see your life the way YOU see it!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love your blog updates too, don't change them, I love knowing what your doing in your everyday life. Cool sprinkler ball, that looks like fun. You have 9-1/2 weeks to go that's over 2 months, what are you doing having contractions so early?

Amber said...

Jawan, you are cracking me up!!! here I was thinking, "man, I wish I could get on this camera thing and post more pics like Jawan does..."
haha. it is so funny that you feel that way...Please don't change a thing--I love your posts just the way they are!!!
p.s. thank you for stopping by my blog--I feel very honored that you take the time to read it!! love you friend!