Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Amy, my crazy friend

I've known my sweet and crazy friend, Amy, for six years. She and I have a fun friendship. When we see a cheesy church sign, we call to record it on each other's voicemail. We always laugh histerically when together or when we're chatting on the phone. She teases me about how I joke with telemarketers (sp?) and I like reminding her of her happy love for her husband, considering they have five children, all before she reached the age of 28. She now lives a little over an hour from me in Atlanta but we still take the time to see each other when we can. Her second born, Samuel, wrote the journal entry below. I thought it was so cute that I just had to take a picture of it. Maybe Amy will put it in the scrapbook to embarass him one day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SEE A CRAZY CHURCH SIGN. HA HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?