Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Pictures to Post

Just took a few pictures over the past few days and wanted to share...

I know what you're thinking...she's about to pop! Believe me, I've heard it enough already- from friends and strangers alike. Yesterday, after a stranger made mention of how large I was, I said, "Oh, I'm not pregnant." You should have seen the look of shock on her face. Priceless! I just couldn't resist. Yes, of course I told her that I was indeed with child (but I still wanted to slap her).

Like loves eating the blue bubble gum flavored ice pops. I wish he understood that it falls off the stick if you only bite it on one side. He's learning.

Andrew is a ham for the camera. Just after sitting next to his brother, he said, "Mom, take a picture of how cute we are, please."

Is this picture appropriate for the Internet? Luke likes to lay on his tummy and pretend to swim when taking a bath.

No comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you do look ready to pop! ha Loved the comment to the woman about you not being pregnant, that was a good one, sounds like something I would do, didn't know you had it in you! ha You go girl! haha I hear you might get to see my mom this weekend, wish I was there too! Have fun!

Crissy said...

Is Mitch looking at your stomach?!?! ;o)