Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Random thoughts

Just read in the newspaper yesterday that there is finally an end in sight, hopefully with all the answers. The producers of LOST (on ABC) have said that only three seasons remain. The show will air its final episode in 2010. I've never been so addicted.

I've gotten eight pages done in my scrapbook over the past two days. I'm quite proud. I'm not completely caught up yet, though. The most current date in my latest album is October 2006. I think I need to plan another scrap party with the gals from church.

Only two weeks remain before school is out for the summer. I think we're going to be visiting the pool quite frequently. Maybe it's time for swimming lessons for Andrew. I'll keep you posted. I might decide to wait one more year since I'll have a one year old next summer rather than a newborn.

Found some friends from college tonight. You know those mass emails that one person sends to you with the listing of all their other friends in the TO box? What fun to catch up and chat online.

The weather has been amazing here. It's been warm and windy. I love it! I hope it stays like this for a while 'cause it sure feels good to a fat pregnant woman.

Luke is starting to talk. He's able to say, "please, juice, out, stop, and bye-bye". He's been using a fork and spoon since turning one four months ago. He likes to eat the top of cheese off of his pizza slices and peel apart the bread on his PB&J sandwiches, making a huge jelly mess. I think it helps that he hears and sees his older brother doing and saying these things.

Andrew is starting to really rebel against naptime and bedtime. I am SO consistent yet he still cries and puts up a fight at his bedroom door when I close it. He shares a room with Luke and I guess Luke has gotten used to falling asleep with Andrew crying. Eventually, Andrew makes his way to his bed, pouting, but I wonder when it will ever change. He's three.....I still think he needs a nap or else he falls apart by 6:30 at night. If not a nap, he needs quiet time....away from me.

It's late....bed is calling.

No comments: