Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Surprised Twice

Luke "surprised" me twice today.....

1. After breakfast, I took off his PJs and diaper. I needed to check on something in the kitchen (I think...or was I going to the bathroom really quick?) so I left him naked - ONLY FOR 30 SECONDS. When I turned around to finish dressing him, I noticed a smell. I followed the stinch and found the trail....of poop. All over our living room carpet.

2. Luke is our independent "leave me alone" child. He likes to play by himself and loves to explore - sometimes a little more adventurous than I'd like. Just before nap time, I was filling up Andrew's juice cup and noticed that I no longer heard Luke babbling or felt him nibbling at my feet. I called his name several times in that sing song sortof way and then it got much more serious when I realized he was no where to be found. After (seriously) three minutes of searching, I began screaming his name. That's when I heard him cry. Again, I followed the trail and found him. He had apparently closed himself up in one of the bedroom closets. Now I'll know where to look next time he wants to play hide-n-seek.

No comments: