Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's raining

I like rainy days, except that it means my boys can't go outside to play on their bikes or in the grass. Boys need to be outside. Oh well....I'll just pull the car out of the garage and let them ride around in there. The good thing is that I can see the garage from my stove so I can still get supper ready while they play. The sound of rain is relaxing. I want so badly to go lay down right now (both boys just went down for their nap which usually lasts two hours) but I have too much to do. I usually wake up from a nap feeling worse than I did before I laid down so sometimes it's not worth it. I'll tell myself that I'll just go to bed earlier tonight than usual but I know that that won't happen either.

No comments: