Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

Moody visit



We've been in the Birmingham area for a few days and I'm loving every minute of it. Can't wait til tomorrow when I get some more time with friends. I love friends. They are good. They cook for me, make me feel welcome in their home, laugh with (and at) me, share crazy kid stories with me, sit on the floor with me, stay up late to talk to me, let me sleep in their basement, etc, etc.....great friends are hard to find. God's blessed me with many.

Here are a few pictures of Andrew with his Boykin pal, Griff. Also, Luke loved walking at the Boykin house on the hardwood foors, barefoot.

1 comment:

Crissy said...

I was just thinking the same things last night on the way home. Well, except the sleeping in the basement part. ;o)