1. What Stupid-O bakes a cake and leaves it on the front doorstep in hopes that the girl who answers will accept it as an invitation to the high school dance?
2. Come on....a pet Llama?
3. Grow up and stop throwing action figures out the bus window to be dragged down the road on a string!
4. I'm all about taking my leftovers home for a later time but who puts tater tots in their knee-side zipper pant pocket?
5. The ONLY time my face broke into a grin was when Napoleon was sitting on the school steps waiting for his ride, drawing a liger. In case you didn't know, a liger is half lion / half tiger.
6. Napoleon's tone of voice and inflection is just weird.
7. Who calls home to have someone bring them their chapstick?
8. Who dances like that?
9. The Happy Hands Club? Come on!
10. I'm not even going to go into Kip and Rico's daily routine......what losers.
11. I'm am ashamed that I even remember the character's names.
12. The ONLY thing I liked about the movie was that it was free of any dirty-words. If there were any then I missed them....I was probably rolling my eyes.
Yes, I know that MTV's purpose in making this film was to show what losers these guys were but it didn't win me over. Maybe I am the stupid one...I never did these things nor knew anyone in high school who was as lame as Napoleon. Get a new last name.