Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

What's wrong?


Caught Luke crying. He hardly ever cries. What a good baby. He only cries when he's hungry, tired, or when someone gives him hard slobbery kisses at unexpected moments (like in this picture). He's three months old and already sleeping through the night (do you hear the angels rejoicing?).

Today is busy and I can't seem to stop perspiring. I know that's not a pretty mental picture but it seems that my brow is always wet....rush, rush, rush! I'm taking the boys to my mother's house for five days but Mitch can't go due to work and meetings. We sure are gonna miss him. So, today is full of Daddy time, not to mention all the laundry and packing I've got to do. This will be Luke's first trip to south Georgia so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures while I'm there (as if....).

No comments: