Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What day is it?

My days are shooting past me....I don't even know what month this is. Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks. I've been at the computer but haven't had time to blog. Can you believe that the reason is because I've been getting in bed sooner? Yeah, I know....it's hard to comprehend....but TRUE!

Andrew's class is across the hall from mine,
so I peek in on him often.


Andrew holds his new baby cousin, Stella.

Celebrating an upcoming wedding with the ladies at church.

Playing Mouse Trap with the cousins.

Who knew a $1 toy would make the road trip so enjoyable?

Funny little man.

Oh. My. Goodness....she's growing up.

It's a little late but we hope you had
a happy grandparent's day,
Gami, Meme, & Pop!

Eating at Daddy's favorite BBQ place.

Eric Carle week -The Mixed-Up Chameleon

No comments: