Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coming home

We five, my mother, and my niece, were able to be at the house when my brother and sister-in-law arrived home with their precious new daughter last week. Being there to welcome them was a sweet moment. I wish I had taken more pictures, but these will have to do for the scrapbook, Kristi!

Just getting out of the truck and then bombarded with family in their face, taking pictures and kids asking tons of questions. These three weren't operating on much sleep.


What was the first thing she did when she got home and put the baby in Grandma's arms? She watered her mums, of course!

Sweet baby girl.

Andrew holds his baby cousin. So sweet!

Abigail was more interested in playing with Einstein.

The guys just wanted to watch the SEC football game. It wasn't pretty....the game, that is.

My brother loves UGA football.....even on days when you bring your firstborn home, scheduled around the start of the game.

No comments: