Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What is this....a blog?

It's 1:25 a.m. as I type.

I used to blog everyday.

I used to post pictures of my children
so their grandparents could oooo and ahhhh over them.


Now I'm a workin' woman and I stay up late to pack lunches.
I barely get the dishes and laundry done.

Sheets? Toilets? They need tending, too?
Oh no.....


HOLD YOUR BRITCHES, HONEY!
YOUR CLEAN UNDERWEAR IS IN THE DRYER
(or are they?)!
NO ONE WILL SEE THOSE WRINKLES!

2 comments:

AmberV said...

You crack me up! I pray that your schedule eases a little so you can get a little more sleep. Yeah Right, huh?

The Montgomery Family said...

You are doing a great work in many little lives! I hope your boys enjoy having mommy around them at school! Praying for continued strength to get the things done that need doing :-)