Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Appetite

Andrew's appetite is increasing to what seems like a daily event! He seems to never be satisfied or full. Much of it is probably due to the great amount of energy he spends every day outside running, kicking the ball, climbing, and walking. Tonight, not but five minutes after dinner (as we were clearing the table and scrapping plates), he asked, "Mama, I'm a starving child who needs more food. Can I have more food, please?".

I informed him he was not starving and that he would survive. I couldn't have helped him anyway since he had just finished the last bit of food in every serving dish. He settled for a piece of fruit but still wanted more when he finished. I know the employees at the grocery store giggle when I come in... they just saw me the day before!

No comments: