Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amphibian love

My boys are not the only ones in this family that have a love for the wonder of all things nature. We ventured outside this afternoon for a water balloon fight but our start time was delayed due to the capture of a friendly frog (toad, perhaps?).


No - my boys were not the first to see it.....my daughter spotted it and went straight in with her death grip. I reminded her to be gentle - and she was - but that poor frog was carried around our yard for almost two hours. Before heading back inside, she expressed her disappointment at my request for her to put Mr. Frog back in the bushes where he lives. She even prayed for the amphibian tonight.

I'm just thankful for soap and hand sanitizer.

No comments: