Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

First homework assignment

NOTE: Andrew's tongue is bright red because he just finished eating a red popsicle. His tongue isn't really that freaky looking!

I was told in my photography class to read my camera manual from cover to cover. I'm almost finished with that assignment. It's been hard to get through since I'm a visual learner. Give me "hands on"! Also, we were instructed to take a photo and make note of our settings so we can share the information with the class tomorrow evening in a PowerPoint slide.

Here's my attempt and I'm
very disappointed with the quality of the picture sharpness. I have so much to learn about my settings...I haven't a clue when to use what!

Camera: Canon Rebel XTi
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 70-300 mm
ISO Speed: 200


BEFORE (SOOC)
AFTER (Edit)

No comments: