Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

*giggle*giggle*

Those who know me well know that I am not a huge fan of the telephone. However, I stayed on the phone longer than usual this afternoon listening to a hilarious recording.

Thanks, Becky and Megan, for passing this giggle along.

"Need a little smile? Just call the Nestle Crunch Hotline at 1-800-295-0051. When you are asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, just wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Promise! (if you comment on this after listening, don't give away the surprise...) keep going and press 4 it gets even better..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now I have to do this! You're the third blog I've read with the same post.

AJ said...

LOLOLOL!!!!! That is hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

I have a VERY hilarious message saved on my cell phone... don't think I'll ever erase it!!!!!!

Unknown said...

this is Holly by the way- didn't realize I'm signed in under Dudley's account!!