Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, November 09, 2009

35th birthday

Thanks to my precious little ones and to my fantastic husband, I had a great 35th birthday celebration. Mitch gave me three hours to myself on Saturday night...and it was glorious - don't laugh at how I spent it....grocery shopping at Target & Wal-Mart! I was ALONE, people! A-L-O-N-E!!! Ahhhhhhh..........


Jesus ever abiding friend
My soul's rest and journey's end
Blameless one who erased my sin
For eternity
Comfort through my deepest pain
Love that sees beyond my shame
Christ the sweetest dearest name
That my heart has ever known

-Keith Getty

2 comments:

Kim said...

I totally understand - i love wondering Target "ALONE"! ha

The Montgomery Family said...

AHHHHHH! Happy Birthday! I can't believe it...I had it right here in my calendar and I...well, wasn't a good friend :-(

For six months we are the same age :-)

I wish I could have made you a cake...but Mitch probably would have told me no...and then I would have had to come to you and beg you to let me make you a cake. :-)