Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yahoo subject line choices are fun!

I've been a YAHOO user since I first created my account way back in 1997 or so, I think. It's been my main personal email address since and it's my default homepage as well. Funny how, after all this time and through all the CLASSIC/BETA changes, I am still learning more and more about good 'ole Yahoo.

My friend, Coralie, introduced me to a feature on my Yahoo Mail that I've never known about before. When composing a new message, click continuously on the SUBJECT button and you'll get quite a myriad of choices for subject lines. It's funny and helpful when your mind is blank....or if you're just a weird-O like me.

1 comment:

kim said...

thanks for the tip. i never knew that & i've had my yahoo account forever too!