Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Steven "G" & Laura Leigh


Our good friends, Steve and Laura M., are currently raising support to go on staff with World Harvest Mission in Ireland come next year. They are taking their weekends to travel to various churches simply sharing their story in hopes of gaining new prayer and financial supporters. Since they are in town due to speaking at our church tomorrow, they joined us for dinner and reading times tonight.


It's really sweet to see my children quickly jump into the Morgan's laps with a book. My children don't really know Laura and Steve, other than from what I've told them (it's all good!) .....so, to see my children take to them makes my heart happy. I hope my kids enjoy their grown-up friends, find that making new friends is important, and always consider my friends their friends, too.

No comments: