Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Sidewalk paint

My friend, Jennifer, has done it again....she shared ANOTHER fun crafty recipe with me that my children loved - sidewalk paint! This paint is different than the ordinary sidewalk chalk and the kids thought it was cool to watch the paint dry on the concrete. So easy to make!

Sidewalk Paint
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. cornstarch
food coloring

I doubled the recipe so I could have enough paint for all three children.

I would advise to have four separate bowls to pour equal amount of the cloudy mixture into before adding the food coloring. Once you've squirted 4-6 drop of coloring in each bowl, mix well and get busy painting! Oh, and it will wash off quicker than you think, so you're driveway or back porch won't have graffiti for long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea!