Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy birthday, MeMe!

My husband's side of the family came over Friday night so we could celebrate MeMe's BIG birthday together after eating spaghetti and pie. As usual, the kids all wanted to help her unwrap her gifts. My children each received $2 to pick something for MeMe from the Dollar Spot at Target.


Gifts from the kids to MeMe:

Andrew = first aid kit and pedometer
Luke = sunflowers and basil ready-to-grow pots
Abigail = lotion and cosmetic tool

I think they did pretty good.
We hope you liked it all, MeMe!
We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved them all. You all couldn't have done better. You better believe I can use every one of them. You are all so sweet and I love you more than you will ever know. Thanks to Andrew, Luke and Abigail! (and Mom to because she provided the money)!
Meme