Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Not much of a writer

I'm not much of a writer. I like to journal my thoughts but that's about it. You really don't want to read my journal. The handwriting is messy (I think I usually fall asleep while writing since I usually get my pen out right before bed) and the words aren't that eloquent. It's full of my deepest thoughts and confession of sins. Of course, I'm still a little guarded in what I write in my journal since I know I won't be around forever whereas my journal just might. It's still too dangerous and risky for me to make a hard copy of every deep dark sin.

As I was saying, I don't really write much, but I would like to. I love to read the blogs of many of my friends who enjoy writing....friends such as Coralie who would love to publish a children's book one day, or the words of Tera who publishes frequently on Associated Content, or my friend Laura M. who has words that flow with ease and make me want to read more, and of course, Kimberly, whose posts make me feel weird when I laugh out loud alone in the room.

Well, looky there...I just wrote a few paragraphs. It's ok with me that I'm not that much of a writer....I have too many things going on in my head anyway. Sticking to my lists and to my journal is fine by me. Just don't go snooping in my bedroom trying to find it or I'll hurt you.

1 comment:

~Mad said...

Jawan - you sell yourself short.
~Mad