Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday School

I took my camera to church this past Sunday so I could snap family photos for our new church directory. Of course, I couldn't help but take a few of my own child. Here's Luke in class studying about the grace of God through the story of Noah. We want our children to know how real these true stories are and how the promise of Jesus is seen throughout the Old Testament. Although Luke is only 22 months in age, we see glimpses that he is "getting it"....the gospel of Jesus. Many may see the story of Noah as just another story in the Bible alongside the others of Adam, Moses, Abraham, and David but we pray that our hearts will be reminded often of His covenental peoples whose lives point us to the new covenant of Christ.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How sweet. Sunday at church when the ladies were taking their little ones to Children's Worship, I got tears in my eyes watching them. Covenant Children; children being raised in the gospel... it's such a beautiful thing.