Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

In her crib

Some probably won't understand why I waited so long and others will empathize and wonder why I did it so soon. Abigail is now sleeping in her crib on the OTHER side of the house. She's three months old. Both boys made it into their cribs earlier than three months of age but their rooms were also right beside mine at the time. Having a split floor plan is nice in that you don't have to be quiet when in the master bedroom....but it breaks my heart to put my infant daughter so far away from me at night. Believe me, the monitor is at full volume!

2 comments:

Ang said...

I totally understand!! Emily slept in our room for about 3 1/2 months and her room at the time was a few feet away. After sleeping with Emily the whole week while in CA I have been having withdrawals since our return. I want to just bring her into bed with me and cuddle with her. She has been having trouble going to sleep so I figure it isn't a good idea, she must get used to her own room again :(

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

Umm, our Josiah is still in our room. This due to the fact that he will be sharing a room with his two brothers (3 and 1 1/2) and that the youngest of the two is still popping up out of bed when we put him down. I'll probably cry when he goes next door.