Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

and Melissa said....

I had a "Buy-one-get-one-free" coupon for Starbucks that expires tonight (thanks to my sweet friend, Angie!). Mitch isn't a coffee drinker and I'm slowly becoming one since my close friends love the drug. So, I treated Melissa to a drink of her choice tonight. We went through the drive-thru, excited about our yummy treats that were soon to be in our hands. I ordered my usual (white chocolate mocha Frappicino) and Melissa did the same (Chai Tea Latte). Since she was driving, she couldn't take her first sip until the first traffic light, upon which I heard, "This isn't a Chai Tea - it's a Chocolate Vanilla Latte - but I'LL TAKE IT!

I'm still laughing. She's a hoot.

No comments: