Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007

Here are the pictures from our first pumpkin patch visit. We always go twice because it always seems to work out that way (once as a family and a second time as a school field trip). I remember wearing jackets because it was cold last year. Not this time....we were sweating like crazy! The Gysen and Cox families joined us as we searched for the perfect pumpkin in the maze, rode the tractor hay ride, and looked at the grass carp in the water pond. Lots of fun!






2 comments:

Ang said...

Awe, when did ya'll go?? I would've come...I love pumpkins and hayrides. Do you do apple picking down here too???

Kara said...

Looks like fun! A, L and AB are getting so big!

I have started my own blog, here is the address;
www.whoamikara.blogspot.com

Keep the pictures coming!