Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Under the Weather


I've been sick for the past two days. Being sick when nine months pregnant is not a pretty sight. I'm just thankful that my "sick-time" fell on the two days of the week when Andrew went to Mother's Morning Out so I could sleep/rest without feeling as if I were abandoning him. I'm still a little weak but feel much better than I did 48 hours ago. I called a good friend of mine who is a nurse to ask her what the chances were of induction if my only complaint were that I were miserable...she wasn't too encouraging, giving me the safe medical answer of, "Sorry...If you're having no symptoms then you'll just have to keep waiting". So, I'll be here blogging until then....

1 comment:

Damon Scharff said...

suzie got sick last week! and last night maggie was up all night - literally - from midnight to 6am! UNBEARABLE!!!