Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

No baby yet.....

Well, I went for another routine checkup today to see Courtney. I'm still at 1 cm and Luke is still high so I made another appointment to go back in a week. Hopefully something will happen between now and then or either Courtney will give me "good news" when I see her next week. I'm feeling the pressure to get my Christmas shopping done and only have a little bit left to do. However, nothing has been wrapped so that's on my TO DO list as well. I've been in the nesting mode for a few days; cleaning the floors, washing clothes, sanitizing the bathrooms, changing sheets, washing dishes, sorting through baby stuff, and even cleaning the fan blades (yuck!). I've yet to pack my hospital bag so I guess I should get off this computer and do that now.


I couldn't pass up buying these cute plush antlers....nor could I resist making the silly face. Andrew likes this picture of his mom!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

You're the prettiest pregnant reindeer I've ever seen!