Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A classroom observation


First, let me preface this post by saying that I think I should buy some of these.

After coming in from lunch and recess, I read a book every afternoon to my class. They gather around my feet as I sit in the mammoth rocking chair. They gaze up at me and into the pages of playful words and colorful illustrations. As I was at my desk the other day taking notes of my plans and instructing my class to read quietly for three minutes, I looked up to see two little girls licking their middle fingers as they turned their pages. HOW CUTE! I asked them where they learned to do that little trick and they both replied, "From you, Mrs. Jawan! You do it all the time when you read to us in the afternoons!".

They are watching EVERYTHING I do....that's scary!



No comments: