Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A beggin' we will go

Even though my in-laws have a pool that we can swim in anytime we want, our kids still begged everyday upon leaving school or church on Sunday, "Please! Will you take us to swim at the pool across the street?" (it stares at us from across the street at church/school, looking all kinds of relaxing). We finally caved - well, thanks to the pool schedule announcement that it would be closing for Fall in three short weeks. The slide, the spring boards, the deep end, the water blasters.....we should have gone sooner!

Just a self-portrait to remind me that I haven't had my hair cut in a very long time. I usually get my hair cut just twice a year but I'm thinking that I really need to make it more of a habit. At least the hair clips were a good investment.

A trip to Hobby Lobby this afternoon brought out the cowgirl in her.



No comments: