Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A kitchen wall (thanks, IKEA!)

When I went to IKEA with some friends this past Saturday, I had no idea I would walk out with six items (not including the famous cinnamon rolls!).


We've been in our house for four years and the kitchen wall has been bare for most of that time. I made a poor attempt of decorating it a year ago but it just ended up looking.....well....sad. So, as of today, I'm glad to show you that my kitchen wall now has some spunk to it. I still want to add a touch of color (orange/rust red) here and there when I find those "perfect items", but I'm willing to wait (I mean, why not?).



Thanks to Jennie for challenging me to pick the paint colors and get it done!

1 comment:

heather said...

Love the color of your wall. Very nice.