Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just an update

Baseball season has begun! Andrew is playing his first year of Coach Pitch baseball and loving the challenge it brings.

He got quiet one afternoon so I went hunting for him. As I turned the corner into his bedroom, I saw him quickly hide the marker behind his back and look up at me with a sly grin on his face. "What'cha doin', Luke?", I asked. "Nothin'", he replied. Sure, little guy....looks like nothin' to me!

For the past week, she's been waking up every two hours. She's also been praying for a little sister so she'll have a roommate like the rest of her family members do. Sweet girl....she's even already given her future sister a name: Sparkle. HA!

When she wakes, we're usually still up so we take turns cuddling with her on the couch.


No comments: