Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, December 03, 2010

There's hope

It's a busy time of year and my head is full of constant lists. I'm not so sure I like it that way. Being busy is a part of my personality but sometimes I feel like I'm just living for the next huge "thing" to be out of the way so I can move on to whatever lies ahead.

It's easier to be quiet.
It's easier to let things pass.
It's easier to pacify.
It's easier to be lazy.

I pray that I will take the narrow road.....a constant battle in this sinful heart of mine.



There's distraction buzzing in my head
saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumors of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way


A well-lit way.....THE GOSPEL!

There's hope.


Jesus.

1 comment:

! said...

Thank you for this!
~Mad