Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jennifer's house is always fun

We spent four hours at Jennifer's house this past Wednesday morning and it was full of laughter, teasing, cropping, eating, giggling, excitement, puzzle solving, scrapping, and meaning. My kids have grown up with her sweet daughter, AC, and our families have done many many things together over the past six years.

Jennifer, you are a hoot and I love every minute the Lord allows me to share with you. I'm praying for you and your family.

She makes me eat healthy
when I'm her house.


Yeah, here's another photo for
the rehearsal dinner slide-show.

Her amazing backyard has been the
location for many of my children's memories.
What great stories!


No, these weren't healthy cookies at all.
Jennifer ate them all by herself, right, Jennifer?
Don't lie....you know you did!



No comments: