Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

She (we) made cookies!

Abigail and I have every Friday morning together, just the two of us. I try incorporate one learning activity during this time that allows her to do most of the "work". I mean, she loves to help me unload the dishwasher (no knives!), throw the clothes in the wash (no colors with whites!), scrub the potties (no, not really), vacuum the carpet (it's all about the self-propel feature), and sweeping the floor (don't step in the trash pile!) but those tasks aren't as fun when you do them everyday, right Abigail?

This past Friday, we made cookies for the teachers at the boys' school. I had no cookie dough (Chrissy ate it all - yeah I just called you out, CM) so we used an easy cake mix cookie recipe I found online.

2 comments:

~Mad said...

Ah, raw dough - I love it!

Sweet, sweet pictures!

~Mad(elyn) in Alabama

The Montgomery Family said...

Cute cute cute! I would love to have a little one on one time with each of my girls like that :-)

Where did you find a recipe with cake mix?...that looks yummy!