Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Need that small gift for a Valentine?

I know it's only January 6th but wouldn't you like to get a head start on buying that sweet little somethin'-somethin' for that special person(s) in your life? Megan, a wife and mom living in the city of The Arch, contributor to my favorite magazine, and multi-talented craft queen, is making some adorable zip bags full of love. Oh, the possibilities of what I could put in one of these bags is endless....let's see.... makeup, a gift, small toys, pencils/pens, Phase 10 cards, Memory cards, scrapbook supplies, stamps, notecards, etc..... I'm sure many more items will come to mind the more I think about it!

Go on over to Megan's blog and see how cute they are for yourself!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the linky love! I've got you entered into my little drawing!