Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swim time for ME!

The boys have been in swim lessons for the past two weeks. I have always loved the water and was even on a young swim team as a child for a year or two. I was never a very competitive swimmer but I did enjoy learning the different strokes and swimming a few laps. So, I've started back and have been swimming almost every morning. This time has been refreshing for me. I actually jump out of the bed, eager to get in the pool....and some of you know how much of a night-owl I am! While swimming back and forth between lap lines, I do alot of thinking about what the day holds, tasks on my TO DO list, prayer for my family, and how my muscles are KILLING me! I've even lost a little bit of weight.

Now, let's all join together in prayer that I can continue back on this routine AFTER we return from DisneyWorld in two weeks.

No comments: