Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, July 02, 2007

I've been tagged!

My friends, Amber and Kat, have both tagged me. So, to keep from having to do this twice, here are my answers to eight questions about me that some people couldn't care less to read:

1. What were you doing ten years ago? ...in 1997 I had just graduated from college

2. What were you doing one year ago? ...enjoying time with my family by going swimming, visiting friends, and playing at the park.

3. 5 snacks you enjoy: ...Fruity Pebbles cereal, any flavor ice-cream, honeybuns, Snickers bar, and trail mix.

4. 5 songs to which you know all the lyrics: ...Ice Ice Baby, Amazing Grace, And Can It Be, The Star Spangled Banner, Happy Birthday, and any nursery rhyme you can think of.

5. 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire: ...pay off debt, buy a house, put some in college savings for the children, give to the church, and hire a full-time chef (I hate to cook).

6. 5 places I've lived: Thomasville, GA, Valdosta, GA, Birmingham, AL, Columbus, GA, Moody, AL

7. 5 things you like doing: ...taking a relaxing shower, going for a walk, watching a great movie with a friend, spending time with my husband, traveling, and singing.

8. 5 things you would never wear again: ...panty hose, twisty-bead necklaces, two different colored socks, banana hair clip, anything neon in color. The 80's were not fashionable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was cool to read. very funny, i remember some of this stuff too! ha