Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Box Tops

Do you ever wonder why that little picture is on a lot of the products/items you purchase at the grocery store? It looks like this:



Well, that little picture (called a BOX TOP) is worth $.10. Registered
schools can mail as many box tops back to General Mills so they will, in turn, mail a check directly back to your school. We, Westminster Christian, participate in this program and are trying to raise cash through the box top program so we can purchase specific items for our playground, art program, and more. So, if you would like to help our school out, and you don't mind cutting box tops off of particpating products, you can mail them to me and I'll make sure they are bundled and turned in for the cash (I'm the coordinator). Go look in your pantry now...you might be surprised to find you already have many participating items with box tops on them.

You may email me for my mailing address. For my email address, just click on my name in the right hand margin and then you'll see the link for my email address. I just don't want to put my mailing address on the Internet for all the world to see. Thanks!

No comments: