Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back to the routine of things

Andrew started preschool today. The morning went well but not as planned. I had to go to the dentist for a much needed appointment that's been scheduled for a while so I missed out on the journey of "dropping him off at school"....Mitch got that pleasure. I like the fact that Andrew is in on the same campus as Mitch. Just two buildings apart on the same property. Mitch has quite the job description so he gets to peek in on Andrew during the day as he passes by his classroom, playground, and cafeteria.

Luke and I have been spending the day together at the grocery store, running errands, and getting some things done around the house until we leave to pick up Big Brother. Luke is growing up so fast and surprising me more everyday with his personality. He loves the camera...can't you tell?

No comments: