Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Strolling my blues away


It's so hot! Too hot to even play outside unless it involves getting wet. After it rained a little and cooled off, I took the boys for a stroll around the block while Mitch mowed the front yard. Andrew loves sitting next to Luke in the jogger and Luke simply likes being outside, out of the house. A change of scenery is always nice for us all. I've got another root canal appointment this week so I'm all doped up on the "magic pills" to keep my pain away until it can be taken care of. Every dentist/endodentist in town is on vacation for the long holiday weekend so I'm relying on the wonder of medicine. We're taking advantage of the holiday as well....we're leaving after church tomorrow to visit my mother. I haven't been "home" in a while so it's due time. I love going to her house! My sister and her family will be there, too, so it will be two full days of laughter, eating, visiting, and playing. Hope you have a happy July 4th!

No comments: