Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Friday, October 07, 2005

Courtney is the best!


I'm seeing my midwife, Courtney, every two weeks now. I've been meaning to get a picture of her with Andrew for quite some time and I finally remembered to take my camera with me to my appointment today. I couldn't ask for anyone better to look after me during my pregnancies. Courtney is the absolute best at what she does and she has also become my friend through it all. This is certainly something I wouldn't have expected to happen between me and a male doctor, if I were seeing one. She is always honest with me and shoots it straight but we can sit and talk about our families and what God is teaching us through motherhood. She was only five weeks pregnant with her son when she sat with me for the 18 hours of my labor. I was one of the first she told so now we compare toddler stories about our boys and more. I absolutely hate this picture of me since it shows how large I'm getting in this pregnancy....Courtney has already expressed some concern about my weight and told me that she wants to avoid a C-section so she might have to induce me early. It would be better to have Luke a littler earlier while he's smaller than he might be at 40 weeks. Ten weeks to go and counting.....

No comments: