Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Atlanta Anniversary Retreat


Mitch and I had our sixth wedding anniversary two weeks ago but didn't manage to "celebrate" it until this weekend. My mother drove 2.5 hrs to come spend time with Andrew while Mitch and I escaped to Atlanta for one night. It was a wonderful retreat! We stayed in midtown Atlanta on Peachtree St, right across from the Fox Theatre. While there, we took the Studio Tour inside the CNN Center/Newsrooms, saw Richard Petty as he signed his autograph for fans in Centennial Park, ate at The Cheesecake Factory and ESPN ZONE in Buckhead, walked around Lenox Square Mall, and then headed home. I really missed Andrew and was so glad to see him when I got home. We immediately sat down to a wonderful home-cooked meal upon our arrival that my mother prepared. Thanks, Mom!

By the way, because some have been asking, here's a picture taken of me today while in Atlanta. I'm 33 weeks pregnant with Luke....and counting.

No comments: