Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, September 10, 2007

SHHHH!

Shhhhh! Don't call me! All three kids are sleeping right now.

No way, is that the trash man? That truck is so loud.

Oh, I hear a baby.....I think I'll let 'em cry.


Why does the neighbor have to drive a diesel and leave during naptime everyday?

I smell a poopy....it will just have to wait. They can sleep in "it".

Am I actually on the computer and getting much needed things accomplished without a tiny tot scrambling up my leg to play Thomas the Tank Engine or the Wiggles online?


This is delight.

Gotta go lest the three kiddos hear me typing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I used to hate it when, during my boys naptime everyday, the school bus would come by our house letting off kids nearby, then turn back around somewhere up the street and come once again by our house with that loud diesel engine. I wanted to run out the door shaking my fist at that bus.

Amy