Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Summertime Day One

First of all, school is out! That's all I wanted to say about that.

Many of my friends are participating in the 365 photo challenge where they take a picture each day of something they did or of someone describing the events in the life/lives of "that day", most having started January 1. I've decided that, since I am too far behind to start such a task, that I would use that same concept for these next ten weeks of summer before school starts back in early August. We'll see how quick I am to post on time!

So....today.....

Andrew's reading skills are improving
and he's beginning to learn to like it a bit more.

Luke is crafty and enjoys making anything.
Today he designed his own American flag!

Abigail has been asking to paint for the past week.
Today, she finally got the opportunity to make her masterpiece.





No comments: