Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Minimal blogging

We are on vacation for the next ten days so blogging will be light. I'll have my laptop with me and free WiFi at the condo so please email me if you'd like. I'll post mostly pictures of the children this week. Our oldest hasn't seen the ocean in two years (he's 3.5 now) and our middle has never laid eyes on it so it will be fun to watch them both explore. Our youngest, who is now 7 weeks old, probably couldn't care less about the water!

By the way, yes, it's 3:00 a.m. as I post this. I am still up packing the food, bags, and other necessities for our ten day journey. I'm glad the Hubby is driving tomorrow and not me. I'm gonna nap with the children in my "car seat"!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I miss you already!!!! Hope you are having fun though :o)