Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Peeking & Vacuuming

Picture taken during Andrew's naptime struggle of not wanting to sleep in his bed but rather on the couch. Luke was curious and decided to investigate (Luke loves taking a nap).


"Why is Andrew crying? I want to give him a hug.

Why can't I touch him?"

Picture taken when Andrew decided he wanted to help me vacuum the car tonight before his bath. We're leaving tomorrow on a short visit to my sister's house so I wanted to get the gook out of the floorboards and seats. Check out his underwear! He had a blast and was the best sweaty little helper ever!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Jawan, those pics are adorable! Andrew is such a little trooper, and such a pretty smile. Don't you just love handsome little boys??!! thanks for sharing...