Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Andrew

Andrew reminds me of my college roommate, Heather. Heather and I shared a room for a year. One thing that Heather loved to do was to play with masking tape...especially when on the phone or in a deep conversation. It's like the tape helped her to focus on what she was talking about. Well, Andrew likes to play with tape, too....of course, he's only two so he's not trying to concentrate too deeply on anything except for having a good time at whatever he's doing. He found my roll of masking tape and started tearing it apart, sticking it all over his face and fingers. Just wanted you to know, Heather, that you were thought of this week as I spent time with my son.



Andrew loves the camera....I snapped this picture of us while outside playing together in our backyard on the swingset. Yes, Luke was with us during both the tape adventure and our backyard play time but he didn't want to say "CHEESE" for the camera.

No comments: