Pages


jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

search box


Google This blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

This will be #4 for me.....

I visited the dentist this morning to find out what could be done about the mouth pain I've been having. Good gracious, it's time for another root canal. I seem to have one about every three years. Part of me wishes for my dentist to just pull all my teeth, get me out of my misery, and give me a full set of dentures! I can deal with blood, wounds, and broken bones but there's two types of pain that I find hard to tolerate.....tooth/mouth pain and stomach issues. I guess I just would rather see what's causing me pain rather than dealing with what's going on internally. Wow, one could really read something spiritual into that statement, huh?

Mitch and I have a date tonight to see Chronicles of Narnia. We're taking Luke with us but have a sweet babysitter to come watch Andrew while we're gone. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jawan, you and Mitch have such beautiful babies and I am not saying that because I am their great aunt. Enjoyed being with you Saturday and was glad to see that you went out for a movie. Hope to see all of you real soon.
Aunt Marge